[Lazarus] Drag-n-Drop usage?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:36:13 CEST 2010

On 14 September 2010 14:12, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> There is no general inter-application drag and drop mechanism.
> I don't see how you could implement it in the first place.

I guess I'll have to dive into the Qt source code then, because they
do it! In Qt you register the mime types your are interested in, say
which widget accepts drops and hook the mime type list onto that.

Funny that, it seems X11 (of all things) has a much better and well
thought out DND protocol that Windows. And who says Linux doesn't have
standards! :-)

  - Graeme -