[Lazarus] rewriting of LConvEncoding

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 02:25:30 CEST 2010

I use my own units to convert win1256 to utf8 or widestring
http://sourceforge.net/projects/minilib/

In directory  Unicodes

http://minilib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/minilib/trunk/Unicodes/source/

You can install the and hook it as unicodemanager
e.g.
    ucpInstall(cp1256_mbtowc, cp1256_wctomb, True);

I ported it from libiconv at sourceforge
https://sourceforge.net/projects/libiconv/.
Need some one to port another files.

Zaher Dirkey
Best regards.