[Lazarus] Using Lazarus on Embedded Linux?

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sat Sep 25 19:27:02 CEST 2010

Hi Bo,

You might look here first:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/simpleserial.htm

There are 3 small zips there that you can use to compile the same
program under Windows, Linux Desktop, and embedded Linux on
OABI-compatible ARM systems.

I've been able to avoid the complexity of cross-compiling by compiling
directly on my ARM device (using NFS so all the files aren't stored on
the device).

I'm doing development of GUI programs (using fpGUI) on 3 systems in the
same manner as the "Simple Serial" distros.  Actually, I'm also using a
4th system to cross-compile for WinCE, see the WinCE distro here:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/helloworld.htm

Regards,
Paul