[Lazarus] Posting to the list via the Gmane news gateway???

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:09:33 CEST 2010

2010/9/27 Bo Berglund <boberglund at home.se>:
> No, but this is what I am asking for. It is extremely annoying that the
> lazarus
> and fpc newsgroups are the only I cannot post to via GMANE no matter
> which email account I use....
> I have tried my gmail account and now a Swedish mail account.
> Both receive GMANE authorization requests which I reply to and nothing
> appears anyway. Really no good.

Same thing happens here. I tried my Gmail and work email accounts. I
also get the gmane authentication email, reply to it as I should, but
still no posts via Gmane gets to Lazarus. Doing the same thing and
posting to the MSEgui mailing list via Gmane, and posting to the tiOPF
mailing list via Gmane works fine - using any of my email addresses.

  - Graeme -