[Lazarus] Lazarus won't build on Ubuntu x64

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 04:07:28 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:21 PM, ABorka <fpc-devel at aborka.com> wrote:
> Check your paths in your fpc.cfg , it seems the fpc.cfg used by the compiler
> points to a different version of FPC, or something similar.

Thanks, it turned out to be a residual copy of ppcx64 located off my
/usr/local (I recently revised installation folder to just /usr

I ran automatic scripts to update svn for both FPC and Lazarus and
even ran this morning with no problems.  Not really sure why this
hidden problem surfaced but it was solved by deleting rogue FPC build.