[Lazarus] Using Lazarus on Embedded Linux?

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Thu Sep 30 02:23:47 CEST 2010

Bo Berglund wrote:
> [...]

I think it is too slow to use Lazarus on the embedded system itself.
You could try cross-compiling programs and see how that works.

I've only used console and fpGUI programs on my TS-TPC-7390, and I
compile those directly on the device itself (but using a NFS server on
an old PC).

Please let me know how it goes.