[Lazarus] delay opening dialogs with latest lazarus svn?

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 23:46:23 CEST 2010

I've determined that r27414 introduced this slowness. If I reverse
merge this revision the slowness opening dialogs goes away.

I see that r27414 was in response to bug 17015... so should I open
this as a separate bug? The delay this change introduces in opening
all GTK2 dialogs makes the IDE, in my opinion, nearly unusable.

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover
sethdgrover[at]gmail[dot]com