[Lazarus] How do you configure separate output directories for projects in same directory.

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:59:21 CEST 2011

I am creating 2 projects from the same source files with LCL Widget Type
win32/win64 and the other with LCL WidgetType NoGUI.

The win32/win64 version contains both Forms GUI and DataModules for running
on Windows, and the NoGUI version contains the DataModules and is targetted
mainly at on Linux, although it can run on Windows as well.

All the project and source files are in the same directory. Is there some
way to configure the output directories and unit search paths of the
projects separately so that the different units created do not overwrite
each other, when I switch from one to the other, althouugh with the project
and source files in the same directory?

--
Frank Church