[Lazarus] How to minimize/restore lazarus (Ubuntu)?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:08:30 CEST 2011

I was using Lazarus to create a console application for parsing out
data from a network speed test program.

When doing this I had to look at files from the test application and
then code back and forth. But it was very annoying that it seems not
to be possible to minimize Lazarus and then clicking the Lazarus icon
on the task bar to bring it all back up.
There are a whole bunch of buttons on the tsak bar all havingf the
Lazarus icon and when I click them I only get a single window of the
IDE avisible each time. So I have to click them in turn one by one.

Why is this so (at least in Ubuntu 10)?
Compare to Delphi7 where there is a single minimize to use to get rid
of all Delphi windows and a single Delphi task bnar button to restore
*all* buttons.....

Maybe there is a setting somewhere to handle this? If so please tell
me where it is.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden