[Lazarus] MDI implementation

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Mon Apr 4 06:57:46 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,
I am getting now an error with the new version. I try to install it and it comes back with cannot find package LMDI (or possibly graph).
Best Regards,Peter / pew

Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:17:18 -0300
From: daniel.franzini at gmail.com
To: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
Subject: Re: [Lazarus] MDI implementation

Hi Peter.

I found this version to be newer.

http://www.oocities.org/br/hipernetjr/lmdi/index_en.html

It seems to work well, but needs further testing.