[Lazarus] Error 500

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:28:50 CEST 2011

On 07/04/2011 00:06, silvioprog wrote:

> I'm using debugserver (http://goo.gl/jHrSH), is a very good tool.

WARNING:
Be careful with debugserver under Windows - you can't always trust the
results.  If you have a process that runs fast, and generates a lot of
debug  messages  (many  per  second), debugserver looses many of those
messages. I reported this bug, but can't find it in Mantis now (Mantis
searching sucks).

> ps. Hm... my CGI app is still with error 500. :(

I  would  suggest  you  look  at  Apache  log  files,  and maybe place
SendDebug()  calls  inside  your  application  to see what it executes
before  the  error - narrowing down it's location. I feel your pain...
debugging  CGI  apps  are  a  nightmare! Yet another reason I hate web
applications. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/