[Lazarus] Metafile support

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:41:54 CEST 2011

I think that the best would adding WMF and EMF writer modules to
fpctrunk/packages/fpvectorial

A TMetafile class in Lazarus can also be added which uses fpvectorial
as a backend, but for your purposes it looks to me that you could
simply use fpvectorial directly. The code that you found could be
reused to implement those writer, if it supports read WMF writing as
opposed to using so Windows APIs. There is also a rejected patch for
this here: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=14333

I am working on fpvectorial these lasts months, but mostly in the DXF
reading support and export to TFPCustomCanvas/TCanvas, not in export
to WMF/EMF.

Note that I develop in lazarus-ccr/applications/fpvviewer and then I
merge consolidated changes to fpctrunk/packages/fpvectorial

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho