[Lazarus] Lazarus missing sqlite.dll after recompile, when sqlite was never used before

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Sat Apr 9 08:39:13 CEST 2011

Well, I was able to start lazarus.old.exe and remove the sqlite package
that was there (for what reason I have no idea).

Also, it would be great if all the packages would have some package info
text so we actually know what to remove and add before rebuilding.

printers4lazide 0.0
weblaz 0.0
lazcontrols 0.0
fpcunitide 0.1

and a dozen others have zero information about them, not to mention
their names are sometimes very cryptic.
One example from the many packages: What "exploreidemenu 0.0" package
does or good for if someone installs it?

Is there a list somewhere about what are the basic packages one needs to
have the vanilla Lazarus?

AB