[Lazarus] Creating SDK like system

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 12:15:07 CEST 2011

ik schrieb:

> I was requested to create a Windows program that can be changed (the
> interface) using some sort of SDK.

That's very vague. Does the requestor have a specific idea about such an
SDK, together with the functionality of the program? It sounds to me
like "something like XYZ has".

When it's about the creation or modification of the GUI, an "SDK" could
create the resource files (.lfm) of the forms. Everything else (event
handlers...) should be predefined in the application, with flags
(properties) in the .lfm to enable or configure that functionality, and
the usual assignment of handlers to the events of the components.

DoDi