[Lazarus] Lazarus SVN 30328 is not compiling

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Sun Apr 17 09:37:00 CEST 2011

On 4/17/2011 00:14, Juha (gmail) wrote:
> Paul Ishenin kirjoitti sunnuntai, 17. huhtikuuta 2011 08:00:04:
>> 17.04.2011 7:13, ABorka wrote:
>>> propedits.pp(1781,5) Error: Expected another 1 array elements
>>> propedits.pp(6673) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
>>> Fatal: Compilation aborted
>>
>> Fixed in r30332.
>
> Ok, it wasn't caused by my commit (r30328) then, it was a new FPC trunk
> version.
>
> Juha

It is OK now, it compiles.

There is one little issue I noticed, and it is that Norton AV says that
there is a Mad.5011 virus in "syngutterchanges.ppu"  :) and it always
removes it. So if anyone gets this, just suspend the AV until Lazarus is
fully compiled and installed.
Not sure how can this be fixed...

AB