[Lazarus] TAChart possible Bug: Series with UserDefinedChart Source not are redrawing properly

Miguel A. Risco mriscoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:46:24 CEST 2011

Hi Alexander, your Project is ok, but if your put a tbutton and fill the array on the Onclick event and not in the constructor of the form then the series is not drawing after the zoom on the second point. If I comment the line " if not RectIntersectsRect(ext, ParentChart.CurrentExtent) then exit;" in the TASeries.pas unit then the series is drawing properly.

Best regards

Miguel.