[Lazarus] TNoteBook

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:39:31 CEST 2011

I don't remember that OnPageChange was ever removed. TNotebook on the
other hand was removed because it was implemented in a completely
wrong way and it was substituted with a correct implementation.

>From your comments it seams to me that you were using TNotebook like a
TPageControl, in this case you need to remove your TNotebook and use
TPageControl instead:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_0.9.30_release_notes#TNotebook_and_TPage

The correct TNotebook doesn't need a OnPageChange property because the
user cannot change pages, this can only be done in code.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho