[Lazarus] Lazarus LCL Help

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 16:43:04 CEST 2011

Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> patspiper schrieb:
>
>> Along the same line, Tools/Options/Environment/FPDoc editor has an
>> entry for FPDoc files path.
>
> These are XML directories (raw data), used by the FPDoc Editor.
>
>> Tools/Options/Help/Help options has an entry for FP Doc html path.
>
> This one is for the final HTML files, used e.g. by F1.

So what should it be set to?

Pressing the help button with that page displayed goes to a page on the
Wiki which hasn't been updated since '05. I think there's a strong
argument for that help page to be hardcoded using the IDE's configured
language, and possibly with reference to what's known about the system
it's running on.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk