[Lazarus] I thought it was solved -- TQuery.Open very slow.

Howard Lee Harkness howard.lee.harkness at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:25:38 CEST 2011

I thought I had fixed the performance problem, but it is still there.
What I am doing is opening 3 dependent queries after selecting a
record in the main table. It takes 8 or 9 seconds to do the 3 calls to
TQuery.Open. Any clues as to what I might be doing wrong? The sample
queries done from sqlite3.exe return instantaneously, so I am
concluding that I have not set something up correctly in the LCL.

--
Howard Lee Harkness
(214) 390-4896