[Lazarus] Changes to Frame3D in Lazarus 0.9.31

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:20:28 CEST 2011

I am installing a component that works okay in 0.9.31 and the definition of
the Frame3D function in extctrls.pp has changed.

The definition in 0.9.30 is not in extctrls.pp. Where is it defined in
previous versions?

The component uses

 Frame3D( Self.Canvas.Handle, R, FFrameWidth, bvRaised );

and the definition in 0931 is below.

// Wrapper function for TCanvas.Frame3D.
> procedure Frame3D(ACanvas: TCanvas; var ARect: TRect;
>   TopColor, BottomColor: TColor; const FrameWidth: integer);
> begin
>   ACanvas.Frame3D(ARect, TopColor, BottomColor, FrameWidth);
> end;

Top and bottom colour are included and FrameWidth is ignored.

Is there some other wrapper to make the old code compatible with this one,
or does it have to forego the style property altogether, and fill in
something for the colors?

PS.
--
Frank Church