[Lazarus] Build command menu on WinXP is broken(?)

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Mon Aug 8 17:09:10 CEST 2011

Hi,
I think something wrong in "Lazarus Build menu command", trunk version on WinXP.
I got the new sources of trunk; compiled with new branch fixes_2_6 (2.5.1) with
sucess; open the IDE (using my old PCP directory with my environment and
packages configurations because I want to migrate the packages from
0.9.30 to 0.9.31 trunk)
and clicked 'Install/Unistall packages' and chose one package just to
"refresh" the packages to show in component bar; clicked in 'Save and
Build button';
the IDE reopened with sucess and all components showed in component bar,
how I wanted. So the migration worked, right?

So, I tried to compile the IDE using Tools/Build (Clean Up + Build
All) and I got the error (see printscreen in attachment).

So, I compiled Lazarus with lazbuild tool using the same PCP and...
everything worked, again.

Marcos Douglas