[Lazarus] RE : RE :FPC_REQUIRES_PROPER_ALIGNMENTdefinedonSolariscausescrashinlazarus

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 23:45:50 CEST 2011

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Ludo Brands wrote:
>>> Sounds good. By all means update the page- that's what it's there for
>>> :-)
>>>

>> Updated.
>
> I'll try to spend some time with that as soon as I've got any- things
> have cropped up here that are likely to occupy me for about the next
> week hence no progress on SPARC/Solaris.

I've just tacked some text into
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Qemu_and_other_emulators which
describes setting up audio and MIDI support for a Windows 2000 guest (we
use MIDI heavily here to keep track of what application servers think
they're doing). It's really not very good, but is the result of
experimentation I've had to do over the last couple of weeks due to a
server crash.

I'll revisit it in the morning, and will also see if I can get a (Linux)
guest to see a physical USB device.

I'd much appreciate it if anybody with relevant experience could help
knock the article into shape.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk