[Lazarus] New widgetset

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Aug 15 18:47:25 CEST 2011

   ZeelandNet Webmail

I've ported the nvidia-widgetset to FPC. This
widgetset is very light-weight and has an OpenGL backend (easily
extendible). This means that it's very usefull for projects that use
OpenGL and do not want to add dependencies on a "heavy" widgetset. It
also makes your project look the same on all platforms because all
drawing is done from the code.

There are quite a number of widgets
implemented, for more information see the readme.txt. The nice thing
about this widgetset is that it comes with it's own layoutmanager which
you can embed to build complex layouts.

It would be nice if this
widgetset could be hosted on the SVN repository of the CCR for instance.
Of course I would create a wikipage if it would find it's way up there
:) I have some ideas to "pascalize" the code a bit more by cleaning up
some of the C++ remains (eg use of sets). Also I know there are some
subtle bugs in the code that were there already in the original code and
I just ported them because of lack of time :)

Have fun with
it!

Regards, Darius