[Lazarus] Issue or not issue in drop down property editor

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:42:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

I wanted to report this as an issue, but after thinking decided to ask.

As you may know, every of use has some habits coming from delphi. One
of mine for example is when I know that the property will drop a list
(example: TPanel.Align), and it is not yet selected, I click at the
right section of the value area for the item to be selected and
instantly click once again on the button that appears so I see the
list and choose. Clicking at the same place is for time economy
reasons. This worked for me in Delphi and thousands of values were
changed that way

But in lazarus this is interpreted as a double click, so the next
value is chosen (actually the list is dropped, but closed instantly
with a new value). Seem seems also logical since what I did is a kind
of double click for this whole area.

So is this an issue or not?

Thanks

Max