[Lazarus] Forms and Generators

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Tue Aug 30 23:54:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have some question regarding forms and storage formats and the like:

1. Lazarus can write a form definiton to disk as an XML file. Is there a
way to load this XML file again making a form out of it?

2. Is there any support for XForms planned or existing?
See http://www.w3.org/standards/techs/xforms

3. Are there any other generator sources known making forms from
objects, database records or anything else?

I'm interested in any piece of code that can build a form from any type
of data source (spec file, object, ...) to any type of form (lazarus
code+dfm, XForms instance, HTML Form, ...), only to sort out what has
already been done. For sure I'll looking at lazarus' form
de-/serializing code.

TIA for any hint,
Marc

--