[Lazarus] tbuttonededit

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:49:12 CEST 2011

Dear all,
I started the implementation of TButtonedEdit control, TButtonedEdit is
an edit control that has two embedded buttons, it should be the analogue
control of the corresponding delphi TButtonedEdit
(http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/VCL/en/ExtCtrls.TButtonedEdit#Description).
Is anybody interested in it?

Not all the original properties, methods and events of the corresponding
Delphi control are implemented yet, but it works.
I tested it on Windows and Linux. I attached the source code.
Any hints, suggestions, bugfixing and further implementations are
welcomed, maybe could it be included in the lazarus components?

Let me know,
Andrea Mauri