[Lazarus] Extended LazUpdater available: cross-platform install of SVN/Git FPC/Lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:37:23 CEST 2011

On 08/05/2011 01:59 PM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> On Linux/OSX: this version needs to be tested.

Lots, it doesn't compile at all.

1. I'm using 0.9.30.x. Once opened in Lazarus, the IDE complains that
   you have LCLBase and LCL as dependencies. Thus tachat.pp is included
   twice. I removed LCLBase to continue.

2. I don't have synapse installed but I believe you include the required
   units with the project. But due to the {$IFDEF Windows} in the
   implementation sections uses clause of main.pas, the compiler can't
   find the implementation of HttpGetBinary(). I had to remove the IFDEF
   Windows to continue.

3. AddPath() is covered in IFDEF Windows, but there are places in the
   where it is not covered in IFDEF Windows, so the Linux FPC complains
   that AddToPath() is not defined.
     main.pas(478,21) Error: Identifier not found "AddToPath"

4. A few more compiler errors: I presume the same issue as in (3).
      main.pas(503,60) Error: Identifier not found "BinUtilsPath"
      main.pas(524,60) Error: Identifier not found "BinUtilsPath"
      main.pas(586,80) Error: Identifier not found "BinutilsPath"

I didn't test further. I hope the above helps.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/