[Lazarus] RE : TQuery.Open 100x slower than same code using PostrgreSQL

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Sun Aug 7 10:08:02 CEST 2011

> There has GOT to be something I'm not understanding. I
> thought SQLite was going to speed things up, not slow them down.

Clearly you are not providing enough information to reproduce the problem.
So far it has all been guess work for people trying to help. Fe. your
initial request for help "forgot" to mention that there were several
dependant queries. If you upload the project we can take a look at it. Data
aren't needed. Populating with random data is easy. Seen the size of your
project (I guess this mailing list has attachment size limits) upload it
somewhere and post the link.

Ludo