[Lazarus] INC() bug (18249) still exists (or reappeared)

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sun Aug 7 19:08:54 CEST 2011

Bart schrieb:
 >> It seems that the INC function bug with 64 bit values still exists:
 >> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=18249
 > Re-open the ticket then?

I just had a look at the bug tracker but I can't find out how to re-open
a bug when it's closed. There is no "re-open" button or such.

On the other hand, a closer look showed that the bug was resolved in FPC
2.5.1 only so it existed in all previous versions I assume. I updated to
Lazarus with FPC 2.5.1 today so I need to have another look at it. I
only tested with the standalone compiler which was still an older version.