[Lazarus] Editor font height in IDE options

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Aug 8 19:12:30 CEST 2011

On 08/08/2011 18:00, cobines wrote:
> 2011/8/8 Martin<lazarus at mfriebe.de>:
>> In other words, if the drop-down was size (instead of height) would it still
>> be undesired?
> If it was size it would be useful. It would be consistent to what you
> set in the dialog and it would be less confusing because there would
> be only one method of setting size.

http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=17694  AND related issues...

As I said, the hold back, is to check on each widgetset, what affacts
what, and what is stored in the options.

Then to make sure all get moved to size => including NEWLY saved
options. But to support any old setting and convert them correctly....

Otherwhise, of the options contain height, but the IDE only shows size,
other confusion may arise...

AND under no circumstances should a change just reset about everybodies
settings....