[Lazarus] OT: Delphi XE2 uses FPC, plus VCL just not portable

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Aug 8 22:15:32 CEST 2011

On 8/8/2011 06:33, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> I strongly suspect that the "center of the world" directly depends on
> the country which produced the map.
> It least I know that Russian maps put Russia in the center
> (which is relatively easy since it is very large anyway),
> while U.S. maps are centered on American continent.
> So I think Greame uses African maps ;-)

agreed to a point... many of my maps (used for satellite tracking and various
gps related projects) have the UTC meridian in their center which places the
americas on the left and everything else on the right... i suspect this might
also be the type of map that greame since it does "place africa in the 'center'
of the map" ;)