[Lazarus] Delphi XE2 uses FPC, plus VCL just not portable

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Aug 9 15:18:00 CEST 2011

On 8/8/2011 17:08, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 8 August 2011 22:20, waldo kitty wrote:
>>
>> numerous of your posts seem to be being duplicated into the list... i don't
>
> I think it's a mailing list issue or something. Because I'm also
> seeing lots of duplicate mails, but they seem to be from Michael
> Schnell only (as far as I have noticed).

right... and i obviously did something incorrectly since my post went to the
list instead of only being in private email :?

yes, IIRC, it was michael that i was attempting to write to privately...

> I do notice that when I clicked Reply (in Gmail), it showed your
> private email address and the mailing list address in the To field.

yes, that's fine in this case... in fact, the same happened for this reply in
thunderbird ;)

> I know MailMan has an option to not send mail duplicates in such cases,
> but I have no idea if this is enabled or not.

i have that option turned on so that i'll get both posts when they are sent to
me and the list... otherwise i only get one or the other and not the public one
as well as the private one...