[Lazarus] Build command menu on WinXP is broken(?)

Juan Sánchez aldeacity at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:11:38 CEST 2011

Hello Marcos,

    I hasn't any problem building all IDE in menu in Windows7 with last svn
(31925) and FPC from svn (2.7.1). The only problem for me came from Zeos
components (ZAbstractRODataset in line 3114 that check for FPC2_1UP to
let ftString and ftBlob and it seems that it's not defined in new FPC) but,
al least in Windows7, there's not seem to be problem on building all IDE (I
build it in Optimized IDE mode with options of clean all and update
"revision.inc" checked).

Regards.
Juan.