[Lazarus] SQLdb not detect automatically Required field

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 23:11:56 CEST 2011

Hi Graeme,

2011/8/9 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:

> Sorry I can't help with your problem, but I do have a question...

No problem. ;) It seems to be a bug in fcl-db.

> Just curious. Have you tried tiOPF2? This is a OPF with a lot of
> features and very stable code base - been in production use for many
> years, by many developers. Not to mention it will save you a boat load
> of time, instead of implementing a full featured OPF from scratch.
> Also the GUI bindings work well with Delphi VCL, Lazarus LCL and
> fpGUI.  Just a thought I would mention all this.
>
> If you have tried tiOPF2, but still needed to implement your own OPF.
> Would you mind sharing why you decided against tiOPF?

My framework will not have many resources. It will be a very simple
framework. It will generate only a few simple SQL scripts, such as
select, insert, update, and something with join.

One question, tiOPF is compatible with CGI apps?

Thx.

--
Silvio Clécio
Blog - <silvioprog.com.br>