[Lazarus] Build command menu on WinXP is broken(?)

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Aug 10 03:49:56 CEST 2011

On 8/9/2011 13:22, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
> <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Marcos Douglas<md at delfire.net>  wrote:
>>> It was to be the same code, isn't?
>>
>> As far as I know they don't use the same code. Mattias should know
>> better, but he hasn't been in the mailling list lately, so I suppose
>> he is traveling or something.
>
> Felipe,
> Thanks for answer my second mail...
>
> I think the Build All from IDE it works, at least the
> /branches/fixes_0_9_30, but not works correctly in /trunk -- on WinXP.

i haven't tried any newer FPC that i know of but i have run into a situation in
that two of my platforms with supposedly identical SVN configurations have
differing options... on one of them (w2k) i do not have the same options for
compiling lazarus as i do on my vista box... the lazarus.exe on my w2k box is
only 75Meg whereas the one on my vista box is 125Meg and has several defines in
play... ie godwarf as one IIRC...

i'm not sure why or what caused this difference but i do know that i rebuilt
each several times from the base script stuffs on the wiki page... by that i
mean that i have wiped completely everything and started all over from the bottom...