[Lazarus] Build command menu on WinXP is broken(?)

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Wed Aug 10 14:06:20 CEST 2011

2011/8/9 Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com>:

>> The packages are RX and Zeos... others is default in Lazarus.
>> Why the IDE show the image (error) in attachment after a Build?
>>

> I don't think you're giving enough details. The message is clearly
> indicative that the error is in an application or package (I doubt
> there's a form in Lazarus named TForm1. And what's that console
> window?). And please stop whining about people not replying to emails.

1. I'm giving you all details that I can see (printscreen in the first
mail on this thread).
2. You doubt there is a form in Lazarus named TForm1... ok, I doubt
too. But are you SURE about that? Well... I think this is a Form for a
new project, when you opens the IDE... but is just a guess.
3. "What's that console window?"... that I want to know since the first mail!!!
4. I'm not whining... was a joke. Have you a sense of humor? =)

Marcos Douglas