[Lazarus] Console App Development

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:57:20 CEST 2011

On 12/08/11 17:43, Martin wrote:
> - opening several 100 files is rare. (yeah some people only open, never
> close, and next time they reload they open all of them again => but how
> often to you edit e4ach of 200 files on one work day?)

You are completely missing the point: This is a benchmark.  It points
out that we are at least an order of a magnitude slower than editors
with similar capability.  As Graeme showed, we've become slower, so if
we don't watch it, this kind of attitude will end us up with a sluggish,
bloated ide.

Henry