[Lazarus] Console App Development

Martin Schreiber mse00000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 07:35:47 CEST 2011

Am Samstag 13 August 2011, 23:56:13 schrieb Martin:

> I don't know if loading the files can even be omitted. After all the IDE
> must know if they contain a {$R *.lfm}, in order  to decide if a form
> needs to be loaded in the designer.

In MSEide the *.pas and *.mfm (the MSEgui *.lfm equivalent) files are
independent. A MSEgui form can be loaded by reading the *.mfm file alone.
MSEide does not need to parse the library source for MSEgui form handling, all
needed information is the RTTI compiled into MSEide .
This were MSEide+MSEgui design decisions at the start of the project in order
to allow to build a fast, stable and versatile developmnent environment.

Martin