[Lazarus] Why I can't see my own messages in this list?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:16:00 CEST 2011

On 14.08.2011 20:46, Rich Saunders wrote:
> Gmail actively suppresses the messages you send to a mailing list when
> they are echoed back to the sending Gmail account. Apparently the Gmail
> implementers thought it would be adequate for you to have the sent
> message in your Sent folder. AFAIK, this is not configurable or able to
> be changed (after repeated requests). Both the fact of it and the fact
> that you cannot configure it are extremely annoying to the point of
> being almost evil. ;)
>
> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6588

Fascinating O.o Cause here it works without any problem... I use
Thunderbird using IMAP and GMail is configured to apply labels that
correspond to the mailing lists to all mails. All my own mails and all
questions I ask are visible in the correct "label folder" (and in "all
messages" as well) after I've sent them.

Regards,
Sven