[Lazarus] Where is the documentation for powtils?

John Repucci john.repucci at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 23:34:55 CEST 2011

> On 14 August 2011 16:02, Thierry Coq  wrote:
> > I'm trying to use powtils to build an embedded web server. Powtils looks
> > useful, but all links pointing to documentation are stale. Could anyone
>
> Powtils has been abandoned by the original author for about 2+ years
> already. I still us a stable "working" release (v1.6.0.2), but trunk
> never worked or compiled for me. My copy works as-is, and I haven't
> found any really problems, but I also don't like using abandoned
> software - though I could fix one or two issues if they did come up.
> So I might suggest (and I'll probably follow my own advice soon),
> rather used something like fcl-web which is well maintained and used
> by many.
>

> --
> Regards,
> ? - Graeme -
>

> Thierry,
See:  http://code.google.com/p/powtils/  - It appears that changes have been
made as recently as Aug 06, 2011.

http://code.google.com/p/powtils/downloads/list - this link leads to v1.7.1,
last updated Feb 2008

The above is not a recommendation - I have not attempted to use powutils and
as Graeme suggests, the version I found might not compile.