[Lazarus] Why I can't see my own messages in this list?

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 06:35:04 CEST 2011

On 14.8.2011 21:46, Rich Saunders wrote:
> Gmail actively suppresses the messages you send to a mailing list when
> they are echoed back to the sending Gmail account. Apparently the
> Gmail implementers thought it would be adequate for you to have the
> sent message in your Sent folder. AFAIK, this is not configurable or
> able to be changed (after repeated requests). Both the fact of it and
> the fact that you cannot configure it are extremely annoying to the
> point of being almost evil. ;)
>
> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6588
That would be OK, it would just work, don't work for me. Have had this
problem for years... With few mailing lists...

I can't see any reason to that rule. Would be much easier to everyone
(the few) that is actually not interested to see that they mails
actually reached the mailing list, would make rule to delete own messages :)

-TP-