[Lazarus] New widgetset

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:28:18 CEST 2011

On 08/16/2011 11:53 AM, dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl wrote:

> To get to the bottom of it,could you please check

OK, comparing your example app to one of the OpenGL examples included
with FPC. I tried to see if the API calls are similar.

If I comment the 'doUI' call inside the display() method, then I get a
black window, and NO error output to the console.

Further investigation insid doUI() method. I commented the whole body,
except for the ui._begin ... ui._end. I then uncommented the body one
line at a time.

As soon as I uncommented ui.doCheckButton(), then the errors to the
console window started appearing.

I then kept following this "debug method" down to
GLUIPainter.drawCheckButton. If I commented the call to drawBoolFrame(),
I actually get to see text on the black window! Minor progress. :)  This
allowed me to re-enable all lines inside doUI(). I now see two lines of
text in the window, and a new error message in the console output.

   "Fragment shader compile failed"

No idea if any of this makes sense or if it will help you find the
problem. But hopefully it will bring you close to a solution.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/