[Lazarus] New widgetset

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:12:34 CEST 2011

On 08/17/2011 11:33 AM, Michael Schnell wrote:

> BTW.: My "standard" question on such topics: Does it decently handle
> TTimer, TThread.synchronize, TApplication..QueueAsyncCall, PostMessage,
> ... ?

If you looked at the code and the example project, you would have seen
in is nothing like VCL or LCL. It is a completely different class
design. This thread would probably have been more relevant in a general
fpc mailing list (eg: fpc-users), but Darius was also looking for a
place to host the code (eg: LLC) - thus asked here.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/