[Lazarus] RE : Forms in DLL

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Aug 19 13:15:55 CEST 2011

On 08/18/2011 10:23 AM, Juan Sánchez wrote:

>     Based on the fact that every dll has its own application system,

Did you in fact verify this (different hex values of the content of the
"Application" variable) ?

> I found that there was an important problem. When a main form calls a
> dll function to create a formfrom dll,

I feel that if there are two different "Application" objects this can't
work decently. Each "Program" (main program and DLL) need to do their
GUI handling completely separate, as if they were independent
executables. As said the communication between the "programs" might be
an interesting task.

-Michael