[Lazarus] Moderating the bugtracker

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:52:06 CEST 2011

This is the bug report which brought this issue up:

And there I already spoke about the subject.

The main issue here for me is that having issues with waiting patches
assigned to people without commit rights will cause confusion: One
cannot easily see which patches are unassigned, unless you have a list
of who are the developers without commit rights. So I propose to use
option 4: Set the target and unassign the issue.

> B.t.w. Is it OK to set the current trunk (currently 0.9.31) as target?

No, only future releases should be targets, so the nearest possible
target is 0.9.99 and this should be the target for any issue with a
valid patch

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho