[Lazarus] widgetset roadmap issue query

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:09:35 CEST 2011

On 08/24/2011 01:54 PM, Michael Schnell wrote:
> PostMessage with WidgetType Win32 just is an API call and with
> WigdgetTpe gtk2 performs something internally to the program and seems
> perfectly workable. With fpGUI it does not work. So it obviously depends
> on the WidgetType setting.

I would imagine in the case of LCL-fpGUI, it is simply not implemented.
fpGUI itself does have fpgPostMessage() and fpgSendMessage() functions,
that work fine for what they were designed for.

Unfortunately the LCL has no help regarding its PostMessage() function,
so I have no clue what it is supposed to do in the context of the LCL.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/