[Lazarus] TFPWebProviderDataModule onBeforeRead problem

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Thu Aug 25 16:21:58 CEST 2011

On 2011-08-25 11:18:48 -0300, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> I'm sending a POST request to a TFPWebProviderDataModule and can see the
> content of post by reading the value of Request.Content. But, if I try
> to read Request.ContentFields, it is empty. Why?.
>
> --

If I send the same post message to "http://posttestserver.com/post", I
get a positive result, and the content of my message is this:

Time: Thu, 25 Aug 11 07:00:30 -0700
Source ip: 200.80.219.194

Headers (Some may be inserted by server)
UNIQUE_ID = TlZVfq3sqvkAABzjFj0AAAAF
HTTP_HOST = posttestserver.com
HTTP_CONNECTION = close
HTTP_USER_AGENT = Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; Synapse)
CONTENT_TYPE = application/x-www-form-urlencoded
CONTENT_LENGTH = 11
REMOTE_ADDR = 200.80.219.194
REMOTE_PORT = 34394
GATEWAY_INTERFACE = CGI/1.1
REQUEST_METHOD = POST
QUERY_STRING =
REQUEST_URI = /post.php
REQUEST_TIME = 1314280830

Post Params:
key: 'IdTurno' value: '100'

== Begin post body ==

== End post body ==

Hope it helps to figure out the problem.
--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com