[Lazarus] Latest lazarus just hangs

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Tue Aug 30 15:36:23 CEST 2011

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011, Paul Ishenin wrote:

> 30.08.2011 21:21, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>> Maybe it is not a bad idea to save the current .exe on rebuild by default ?
> My build script does it.

Glad to hear this, but I think most users (as indeed I am) are in the habit
of doing a 'Build Lazarus' from the tools menu :)

If that fails, then I usually go to the command-line and start tinkering
with "find" and whatnot to clean up my installation. But then it is too late,
the executable is gone...

Michael.

PS. That said, I'd love to see your script. Is it in SVN ?