[Lazarus] Lazarus Portuguese translation situation

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 11:41:49 CEST 2011

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:

> But I don't think it is too late, I propose that you bring up all real
> cases of what you don't like in the pt_BR translation, we could copy
> it to a pt version and see if all differences can be worked out.

As I understand the BR/PT differences, a preprocessor would be most
useful to translate the different (technical) terms. Once these terms
have been located and marked in the XML files, their substitution should
not be hard to do. Perhaps it also can be made work without marks, from
the wording itself.

DoDi