[Lazarus] Lazarus Portuguese translation situation

Antônio antoniog12345 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:55:00 CEST 2011

I have not formed an opinion about it. But I am for freedom, if there
are people who want  to have (and can maintain) a particular
translation for any language (Guarani perhaps), why not?

But I find it curious that the Brazilian community has considerable
presence in  Lazarus community and Portugal people want to abstract
this.

Antônio